Come out for a day filled with fun for the whole family! It starts off with a Car Show followed up by a Pancake & Sausage breakfast, then continues with Musical Entertainment, a Moon Bounce, Petting Zoo and much more. Be sure to stop by our tent to tie-dye your very own Brunner shirt!
Tie-dye care instructions:
1. Leave shirt in the bag for 24 hours, keeping the rubber bands on.
2. Once the 24 hours is up, remove the shirt from the bag and rinse it in cold water. Rinse first with the rubber bands on then remove the rubber bands and continue rinsing until the water runs clear.
3. Machine wash the shirt on a hot/cold cycle by itself*, with a small amount of regular detergent. If you have multiple tie-dye shirts you can wash them all together.
4. Dry as you would any normal fabric.
5. Wear and enjoy your new tie-dyed Brunner shirt!
*You may want to wash the tie-dye by itself the first couple washes to make sure all the dye is out and you don’t ruin any of your other clothes.
We want to see your shirts! Please post a photo to our Facebook wall: facebook.com/brunnerinsurance