With Erie Insurance and a licensed insurance Agent, you get lots of good stuff: answers to all your questions, solid coverage at a great price and the promise of top-notch service.
Think of your Agent as your advocate in all things insurance. We will guide you to the policies that are right for you, not pressure you into coverage you don’t need. We will make sure that you get the money that you’re owed when you file a claim, not to bury you in mounds of red tape.
It’s our job to help you make decisions about your insurance needs.Here’s what we offer you:
- Professionalism – As licensed insurance professionals, we not only know the industry lingo but also the coverage options to meet your auto, home, business and life insurance* needs. Our experience and knowledge will help you select the best coverage to protect all the things that matter to you the most.
- Fair pricing – Many factors influence insurance rates and we can explain the details. We can also help lower your rate with a variety of discounts. And you’ll be glad to know that our agency supports ERIE in its daily commitment to keep insurance rates as low as possible through smart business practices.
- Financial strength – You want to select an insurance company that is financially sound. Independent rating agencies offer insight on the numbers. Here’s how ERIE stacks up:
- All Erie Insurance companies are rated A or better by A.M. Best. Best’s financial strength ratings are recognized worldwide as the benchmark for assessing an insurance company’s financial stability.
- One of the “Ward’s 50® Top Performers,” based on financial performance.
- 20th largest property/casualty insurance company in the United States based on total lines net premiums written.
- 12th largest auto insurance company in the country based on direct premiums written, and the 3rd largest in Pennsylvania.
- Service – In addition to explaining coverage options, we can advise you on ways to prevent damage and theft from happening in the first place. But when the unexpected happens, you can count on our agency and ERIE to help. Emergency claims representatives are available 24-hours a day. Because of ERIE’s commitment to service, the company continually receives distinguished marks and high ratings in the insurance industry for service and customer satisfaction from independent consumer organizations.
- Experience – As an independent ERIE Agent, we’re part of a team that has more than 85 years of industry experience. ERIE started in 1925 as a Pennsylvania auto insurer that’s grown into a multi-line insurer serving 11 states and the District of Columbia.
So if you pair our agency – licensed professionals with extensive experience and product knowledge – with the long-term financial strength and industry experience of ERIE, you can feel confident that your family is well protected.
Give us a chance to sit down and talk to you about your insurance needs. We’re waiting to help. Contact us today.
*Life insurance and annuities are not available in New York.